! Read First

Welcome...

[#o1] Welcome to my blog
[#o2] Do not rip anything off
[#o3] Whats here remains here
[#o4] Tag before you leave
[#o5] No vulgarities
[#o6] Leave if you're unhappy


MeMeMe


Weixian
bday: 04/07/91
AHS, 1c'04 2c'05 3c'06 4c'07
ahband!
tubist =)
! Likes & Hates


Likes:Fate/Stay Night, Bleach, You, and so many other stuffs
Hates: Hyprocrites, Thieves, and so many other stuffs too...
Wishing Well

Wishlist: Fate/Stay Night LE Saber figurine, my own laptop, my own bowling ball (hook), Kelly pt-84 mouthpiece, make ppl laugh! =D
Exits

links
3c'06 4c'07 class forum
AHband
Aloysius
Cherine
Hengxin
Huiling(Band)
Huiling(4c)
Johannes
Junhao
Louis
Mengjit
Michael
Priscillia
Rechelle
SockLing
Soohiang
Timothy
Vanessa
Yiling
Yingsi
YongQiang
Entertainment Gallery

Norwegian Recycling: How 6 songs collide

Aqua Timez: Sen no Yoru wo Koete (Overcome the thousands of nights)
苏打绿:小情歌
Toy Story: You've got a friend in me
DM Ashura: neoMAX(Full version)
Eminem: When I'm Gone

周杰伦,温岚:祝我生日快乐

Nickleback: Far Away
欠我十块 xD
Hi! I selling my house! roflmao
蘇打綠: 小情歌
Nickelback: Far Away

SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT.


! Its Past

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
January 2008
February 2008




Tuesday, February 20, 2007

< -MY BATTLES- >

ahh.... its the 2nd day of cny! haha happy cny once again! wahaha went to my grandmothers house stone today... my cousins were playing but they were like damn small little kids and so i chose not to play with them X) o wells anyways... theres band outing on wed!! meet outside general office after dismissal and we r gna watch epic movie lolz... hope it rocks! =D

I realise that I am totally incomparable to lollies... pathetic... haha... I will never be a lollipop in your eyes... =(



-During the battle- ;
3:14 AM