[#o1] Welcome to my blog
[#o2] Do not rip anything off
[#o3] Whats here remains here
[#o4] Tag before you leave
[#o5] No vulgarities
[#o6] Leave if you're unhappy
Aqua Timez: Sen no Yoru wo Koete (Overcome the thousands of nights)
苏打绿:小情歌
Toy Story: You've got a friend in me
DM Ashura: neoMAX(Full version)
Eminem: When I'm Gone
周杰伦,温岚:祝我生日快乐
Nickleback: Far Away
欠我十块 xD
Hi! I selling my house! roflmao
蘇打綠: 小情歌
Nickelback: Far Away
gah... i m damn tired! reached home at 4pm ytd then slp till 730am this morning... tiring but memorable band camp'07... haha if i not lazy then i write out everything la but now i friggin lazy x) bye! and... I got addicted to The Campfire Song Song and patrick star is super retarded rofl xD
Cos that's what people do, they leap and hope to god that they can fly... cos otherwise, we just drop like a rock, wondering the whole way down... why... in the hell did I jump... and here I am, cos there's only one person who make me feel like I can fly... and that's you - Alexander Hitch (Will Smith)